The big day is approaching us in 7 more anxiety filled days! Are you ready to chose what you want to chose when the game launches? Before you decide, why not take a quick peep on the SWTOR Juggernaut‘s stats?
SWTOR Juggernaut Stats:
- Strength: One of the Juggernaut’s dominant stats when dealing high velocity melee damage to opponents. This stat will increase every 4 points as a player levels up.
- Endurance: Every level gained, endurance will increase by 3.5 points. The points in turn are used to increase HP. Each point = 10 HP.
- Cunning: This stat is mainly used for Imperial Agents and Smugglers. For the Sith Juggernaut, his or her Cunning stat is increased 0.9 points per level.
- Presence: Another main stat for the Juggernaut used for his or her companions. Presence is gained 3.5 points per level.
- Aim: This improves for range and blast attacks. This stat is not a desired stat for Juggernauts with the exception of Bounty Hunters and Troopers. On average, 0.9 points is gained per level.
- Willpower: This is for Force attacks; this stat is an idea stat for the Sith Juggernaut class.
Sith Juggernaut Secondary Stats:
- Force Power
- Power Shield
- Critical Chance
Is the SWTOR Juggernaut class suitable for you? Personally, I think this is one of those classes which, excuse the pun, is quite hard hitting. Players will enjoy the melee attacks presented by the Juggernaut with all his intimidation and brawn. However, remember to play this character wisely. Even with all the average or above average stat, a SWTOR Juggernaut can easily be overwhelmed if not careful. Don’t be overconfident is the ABSOLUTE rule of thumb!
Players interested in this class should learn the ways of the Juggernaut to learn about its pros and cons. Players may experience the Juggernaut to be a huge lunk of meat if the character cannot be used properly!
For more information and curiosity, why not check out SWTOR Classes to get a better understanding of each class!